How to use the Mouse in the help:
FreeDOS uses the CTMOUSE (Cutemouse) mouse driver.
* Topic Links are highlighted in Yellow (in FreeDOS help).
In the internet they are marked as usual.
* Click on a Link to see more on that topic.
* Click on the scroll-bar to scroll the page up and down.
* Quit Help by clicking on "exit" at the top of the screen.
(in FreeDOS help)
* More navigation is provided at the bottom of the screen.
Copyright © 2003-2004 Robert Platt, updated 2008 by W. Spiegl.
This file is derived from the FreeDOS Spec Command HOWTO.
See the file H2Cpying for copying conditions.