Other Ways of Getting Help
1. Most commands will describe their function and options, by using
/? on them at the command line. For example:
2. The command FASTHELP (FDHELP or FSUITE04). This is a clone of MS-DOS
fasthelp. If you can't find what you are looking for in help, it may
be in fasthelp, or vice versa.
3. The commands WHATIS and APROPOS.
4. The command HELP (HTMLHELP).
5. The doc subdirectory in the DOS directory contains many of the
detailed manuals for various FreeDOS programs.
6. Visit the FreeDOS website, http://www.freedos.org
Copyright © 2003-2004 Robert Platt, updated 2008 by W. Spiegl.
This file is derived from the FreeDOS Spec Command HOWTO.
See the file H2Cpying for copying conditions.